Filed underPittsburgh Today Live Links
Psychic Sisters Suzanne and Jean Vincent stopped by Pittsburgh Today Live on Tuesday to share their top five most haunted places around Pittsburgh.
Psychic Sisters’ List Of Most Haunted Places
1. Woodside’s Grille At Woodside Manor in Franklin Park
2. Andrew Bayne Library in Bellevue
3. Frick Mansion: Clayton House in Shadyside
4. Miller Auditorium on the Slippery Rock University Campus
5. Pittsburgh Playhouse in Oakland
1. Old Stone House in Slippery Rock
2. National Aviary on the North Side
3. McConnell’s Mill State Park in Portersville, Butler Co.
4. The Black Cross in West Winfield, Butler Co.
To Contact Psychic Sisters Suzanne & Jean Vincent e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more on today’s guests & topics, click on the links below: