3 Treated For Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

HOMESTEAD (KDKA) – Three people were taken to the hospital Saturday evening to be treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened on East 11th Avenue in Homestead.

The home reportedly is separated into apartments.

Officials report that there were no carbon monoxide detectors in the building, and gas crews say the chimney may have been clogged.

Stay with KDKA for the latest details.

Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
Download And Win Today!

Listen Live