Local

Gas Leak Prompts Early Dismissal

View Comments
School

(Photo Credit: AP)

Some students in a local school district got to go home from school early today after a gas leak.

Officials in the Montour School District evacuated students in the high school after a construction company reportedly hit a gas line nearby.

The incident did not happen on school property, but officials dismissed students in the high school as well as sixth graders around 11 a.m. as a precaution.

No one suffered any injuries.

View Comments
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,245 other followers