Firefighter Hurt Battling Jefferson Hills Blaze

JEFFERSON HILLS (KDKA) – A firefighter was hurt late Tuesday night while battling a blaze in Jefferson Hills.

Officials say the fire first sparked in the chimney of a house in the 200-block of Stettler Drive around 9:30 p.m.

There is no word yet on how the firefighter was hurt, but authorities say his injuries are not life-threatening.

He was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

Comments

One Comment

  1. Eleanore says:

    I am thinking they mean Stottler Drive??? No one gets it straight… EVER!

    1. Doreen says:

      It is Stettler. It was right down the street from me.

Comments are closed.

More From CBS Pittsburgh

New Podcast Network
Learn How

Listen Live