Having some friends over to watch the game? Not sure what to make for your next tailgate? Great food can help get everyone get their game face on!
Rania Harris is helping to do her part and get your pre-game party off to a great start with this week’s Heinz Red Zone recipe for Ultimate Party Meatballs!
Don’t forget to tune into the PNC Steelers Huddle Show each Saturday after the 11:00pm news on KDKA-TV for more of Rania’s recipes!
Ultimate Party Meatballs
Recipe courtesy of H.J. Heinz Company and Ocean Spray Cranberries
1 16-ounce can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1 12-ounce bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
1 2-pound bag Frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail-size meatballs
1. Combine sauces in a large saucepan.
2. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs.
3. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Slow Cooker Preparation:
1. Place meatballs in a slow cooker.
2. Combine sauces and pour over meatballs.
3. Cover and cook four hours on high.
Makes: 30 appetizer servings
©2009-2010 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. and Ocean Spray International, Inc. All rights reserved.
©H.J. Heinz Company, L.P. 2010. All rights reserved.