3 Suspects Arrested In Aspinwall Vandalism Spree

ASPINWALL (KDKA) – Three people have been arrested in connection with a vandalism spree in Aspinwall in December.

Two minors were arrested along with 18-year-old Raymond Anthony Niebel Jr.

Over 30 cars were vandalized on Dec. 26 and 27.

Police got several tips about the vehicle used in the spree. They also had surveillance from the Eat’n Park on Route 8.

A baseball bat and a BB gun were recovered that are believed to have been used in the vandalisms.

Identities of the minors have not been released, but one is from Indiana Township and the other is from Lawrenceville. Niebel is a student at Fox Chapel High School

Police described the acts as senseless.

“[The] parents have been cooperative on this. I think it’s appalling to them also. It’d be hard to make sense of this if it was your child. To my knowledge there wasn’t anything stolen from any of these vehicles. It was just pure vandalism,” Allegheny County Police Lt. Jeff Korczyk said.

Allegheny County Police are checking to see if the suspects are connected to other vandalisms reported in Lawrenceville.

Comments

1. respots says:

Where’s the idiot that commented that it was probably someone from Sharpsburg? My car was damaged and I had a feeling it was a kid who went to FCHS and lived in FC, Ohara, Awall or Indiana. And surprise, it was. This kid looks likes he’s 30. He better get his a… out and get a job and pay for my windshield. Along with the other 2 idiots.

2. DDC says:

Let me guess. A spoiled brat from FC, whose parents think he is wonderful and can do no wrong?

1. bd says:

As Gomer Pyle would say…

“Surprise, surprise, surprise.”

2. offended says:

the kid’s not spoiled at all. FC has a pretty good variety of students.

3. Friend Of Ray says:

Excuse me ,what happened to innocent until proven guilty? How can you condem him when all the facts are not in? I know this boy and he is a really nice kid .Not all people attending Fox Chapel High school are rich.Some of us are hard working middle class .As adults we need to wait until ALL the facts have been given.

3. CruiserSailor says:

hang ’em, high, make em do 4 years at County or join the marines. They need discipline.

1. BL says:

Raymond would like that

1. dayvd hand says:

im a close friend of his, im very disapointed in his actions, he deserves to be punished yeah but not jail because how is he going to pay off his fines to the people he hurt, and his dream was to be a marine anyway so by doing that theyd be fullfilling his dream for him
        -DH

2. BL says:

Why should he get to live his dream after doing what he did?

4. Martha Reed says:

Set them up with a car wash for the summer and let them take donations until they earn enough to pay for the damage.

1. Mac Daddy says:

… and you think they’ll do a good job???? LOL!

5. expittsburgh says:

I somehow doubt that they’ll receive their just punishment. And it will be expunged from the other two punks’, err….juviniles records….sadly

6. Spit says:

hmmm, I’m just waiting for someone to make a racial reference like they do when it’s a black face behind the crime.

1. JS says:

Some pretty dumb comments from Brad…he must not be a Fox Chapel grad.

7. Daddy says:

Put a lien on the parents house and every month when daddy pays the bill he can give junior a nice big kick in the rear

8. FC Student. says:

1. JS says:

The Marines may not want him now. And he may get some actual jail time…they love 18 yr olds there.

1. BD says:

Well there’s at least one spoiled FC kid in jail now. ANd hopefully, he’ll have to pay back every cent of the damage he caused to people with actual jobs.

2. wahwahwah says:

FCStudent

Hey, don’t blame us that one of your classmates is a spoiled punk who has zero value for other people’s property.

1. another FC student says:

who said they were blaming you? they were simply defending our school. everyone already hates FC enough. why can’t we at least try?

3. Daddy says:

Yeah,Shut up and eat your vegetables,kid

1. the bigger daddy here says:

we eat our vegies so what our fathers gave us actualy satisfy our wifes one day, unlike your wife, i just got outa bed with her while you were at work:)

4. RAY IS GAY:) says:

YOUR RIGHT THERE MIGHT BE SOME BLACK TRASH IN THERE 2:)

5. The Privledged of FC says:

“All of you really just need to shut your mouths. Not every kid in FC is a spoiled kid or white trash. He was going to join the Marines anyways so thats not a punishment.”

Shut my mouth? Are you nuts? Why do you hate the United States Constitution; specifically the first amendment? Or do they not teach that at FC?

9. respots says:

I went to FC and am fully aware it’s not full of rich kids or white trash. But it has a student who helped cause $12,000 worth of damage the day after Christmas. I don’t care if he joins the circus, he needs to pay restitution to all who suffered for his behavior. We’ll shut our mouths when the bill is paid.

1. bd says:

Well said.

10. bd says:

And I still wouldn’t be surprised if this little punk and his friends are the ones who damaged the cars in Coraopolis. Seems a little too coincidental to me. Guess this happens when rich mommy and daddy buy their kids cars instead of making them earn money themselves.

1. Freind of Ray says:

Do You know his family personally,if not then refrain from making such stupid comments. Ray works for waht he has,unlike alot of people.Why are you judging so harshly,guilty of something yourself?

11. NotFCbyChoice says:

I know Raymond and hes got some serious attitude problems, im not suprised at all that he did this. but i hope he gets some serious jail time for this, it will serve him right for everything else hes done. its about time he got his just-desserts..

1. ffy says:

Sorry that you know this PoS. But at least you can say you’re not doing time:-)

And seeing that he’s 18, his birthday has either been in the last five days or he’s failed a grade. Big surprise if it’s the latter.

1. someone who knows says:

learn some math. you turn 18 anywhere from october to the next septermber starting your senior year. he has never held back. i personally know him, and this isnt him at all. he is a great person and just fell in with the wrong crown of people. get over yourselves and stop judging before you know everything, you probably have never said a word to the boy in his life. hes just a kid, kids make mistakes, thats how they learn. hes going to get punished for this, but it can only do him good because he is a great person. stop hating. free ray.

2. ffy says:

Uh, most mistakes “kids” make don’t cause $12,000 worth of damage.

And I’m happy I don’t know this loser. Sorry that you do.

3. FC student. says:

Only if you give him attutude.

12. respots says:

As I said I’m from Aspinwall and went to FC and it’s neither here nor there if the kids’ families are rich or poor. I didn’t like a remark made when this story came out that blamed it on Sharpsburg being next door. I read another article that said the parent’s are cooperating and were as appalled as everyone else which is better than parent’s that stick up for their kids no matter their behavior. All 3 need to get jobs to pay us all back.

1. dayvd hand says:

yes his parents are just as mad as everyone else, but ray had a job till today, a good paying job, i also live in aspinwall , i am also one of rays best friends, i am very dispointed in his actions, they were uncalled for and extremly stupid, yes he will pay off those fines because he takes responsability for his actions, and knowing him, he will probly even apologize to the families he left with damages to their cars because at heart he is a good kid, an amazing kid at that, he made some dumb choices this just so happening to be the worst and his last he will make besides getting married ha, i dont disagree that he should get punished, but jail time is a bit much, why put him in jail when they could put him on house arrest to finish school and work to pay back the families, and put him on probation,

1. stefaniee says:

love ray,❤ love you dayvd. completely agreed.

2. Mac Daddy says:

Oh puleeeeeease!

3. ariana says:

i agreeee dayvd.

13. Last Laugh says:

Here’s a suggestion: He has a vehicle, right? Well, as many windshields that he damaged, each person gets a chance to break his and let him spend his money. When it gets repaired and more money out of his pocket, the next person takes a whack at it. And so on!

1. ffy says:

I think this is a great idea. Sadly, he seems to be in a much better financial position to have mommy and daddy fix his windshield than a lot of the folks that had theirs broken.

1. mother says:

stop it? youre ridiculous. he was 18. you need to grow up too. im a fox chapel parent and i think all of the repulsive hate comments need to stop. hes is in high school. he had an expensove mistake, but i agree that it was just a mistake.

2. ffy says:

A mistake????? Actively shooting at cars and actively vandalising people’s property. A mistake?????

Wow. And it’s a wonder that this kid feels he can do stuff like this.

Again, wow.

3. JS says:

A mistake is something that is done without the intention of causing harm. These kids clearly intended to cause harm and their intentions were bad. Hence its not a mistake – rahter, what they did is a crime. They are old enough to know better, and will be punished for it as anyone who breaks the law should. Hopefully they learn from it and go on to lead productive lives.

4. huh says:

Guess it’s good he didn’t kill anyone, huh, as that would have just been a “mistake.”

So much for accountability.

5. FC student says:

Wow that’s a pretty big mistake hahaha, I guess dahmer and Manson’s crimes were just mistakes too.

6. RAY IS GAY:) says:

how can it be a mistake when he did it over and over again. I think who ever feels that hes a good did and that it was just a mistake are stupid. He should pay for what he did!!!!

2. notamistake says:

Sorry, 18 is too old to play the “mistake” card. This kid can be in the military, can vote, etc. Everyone makes mistakes. Very few people go on vandalism sprees inflicting $12,000 worth of damage on total strangers. This shows some other serious underlying problem.

3. RAY IS GAY:) says:

i think thats a good idea:)

14. am says:

People need to learn how to take accountability for their own actions. It makes no difference your economic status or any other discriminatory factor. If you can’t understand the simple difference between right and wrong, you deserve any punishment given to you.

15. Fc student says:

im also a fc student and and i no all the 3 kids that did it and the 1 that he hangs with is not so good he was the 1 that told them they should of done it.. FREE RAY!!!!!!!!!

1. Not from FC says:

They are doing a great job teaching you how to write and spell at FC. Hope you have a rich daddy that can get you into college…looks like you wont be getting there on your own.

1. fc student says:

yes they will haha so u shut ur mouth

2. Fc student is a punk says:

“FREE RAY!!!!”

Ray was free when I had him last night.

Ray’s gonna be walking funny when you visit him in cell block B

16. respots says:

Doesn’t matter, all 3 did it. Have to be careful once you hit 18 though. RAY PAY!!!!!!!

17. FC STUDENT says:

RAY IS SO AWSOME WE ALL LOVE YOU RAY IT WAS THAT OTHER KID ARNT GUNA SAY NAMES HES A REAL JUV

1. RAY IS GAY:) says:

hahahahahahaha shut ur mouth. your so stupid. you dont know what your talkin about. He aint no JUV, WOW GROW UP.

1. fcstudent says:

u guys are just mad lol

18. bobby carlos says:

I’ve known Ray ever since kindergarten and he was in my class right before he was taken away. He isn’t rich and spoiled like you assume all of us Fox Chapel students to be, and he’s actually hard working. Despite this, I agree that he should be punished pretty severely. I liked the idea of having his truck vandalized 40 times, since I know its his prized possession.

19. MB says:

As usual, most of the comments on here are simply judging those we do not know and making assumptions about things we do not know. While these kids made some poor decisions and caused damage to others’ property, characterizing them as rich brats because of where they’re from, and finding creative ways to punish them (such as having one of their own trucks destroyed or having them spend four years in jail) seems counter-productive. They are responsible for the damage and should pay the money necessary for repairs. They should be given community service to give back to the community. Hopefully someday they’ll look back and understand how more suffering they’ve caused other people and try to influence kids in a positive way. Since the beginnings of cars, kids have been releasing parking brakes on hill-parked cars, stuffing items in exhaust pipes, smashing windows, and a myriad of other destructive but non-violent acts. When did we decide that one non-violent mistake should ruin someone’s future?

20. will g says:

the wrong crowd he was hanging out with must of been his parents. what normal person does something like this. wonder if he was raised by a nanny.

21. KK says:

Ray goes to my school. I’ve never talked to him. He strikes me as a really dumb kid, but I’m not saying he is. He could’ve fallen in with the wrong crowd, and it could’ve been a mistake in the sense that even though he is eighteen, he still has the mind set of a high schooler. And that’s what he is: a high schooler. He also could have just been plain stupid, and did it just to have some fun.
    Whatever happens to him, I’m not sure I care. He deserves some kind of punishment because smashing people’s cars is just not acceptable.
    But he does not deserve to be called a spoiled piece of white trash just because he goes to Fox Chapel.
    I’m not at all white. I’m Asian.
    I grew up in a house that taught me proper etiquette and social graces. I don’t believe that’s “trashy.”
    I try my best at my grammar and spelling. Everyone makes silly mistakes like that.
    Oh. And. I have to pay for my own lunch now that I have a job of my own at a restaurant. I buy my own clothes, makeup, Kennywood tickets, everything.

Don’t jump to conclusions at FC or Ray. Please, continue to write your opinions and thoughts. Just don’t blatantly offend us.

22. Darkhorses says:

“no” all 3. Should “of” done it

23. d.a.m. says:

He is smart enough to race vehicle and win races and to have a license … Maybe he should lose his license and his ability to race Motocross for a year or two … or maybe some of his racing equipment could be sold to pay for the damage! … and it does not matter where the kids are from … poor decisions are made by kids from all socioeconomic status’ … Let the legal system deal with them!

24. d.a.m. says:

MB great comments

25. Stereotype says:

Quit whining about FC being stereotyped. EVERY school is stereotyped for one reason or another. After this you won’t be known for your spoiled rich kids or white trash, you’ll be known as the school where “those” vandals went.

26. FC Livin Large says:

I wouldnt necessarily call ray spoiled but on the contrurary, the term “white trash” suites him well. if your going to participate in vandalism, you must be intelligent which obviously is a trait that lacks amongst this group of young men. I know Rays mother who happens to be a very nice lady and i wish her the best in getting her son in order. And as far as the stereotype of Fox chapel kids being rich, your absolutley correct but all this means is a higher education and a better chance at a $ix figure income. Cha Ching.

27. Another FC student says:

This is how I feel about this. Ray is one of my best friends and he has been since 6th grade. He’s not a bad person whatsoever. He would do anything to make anyone happy. He’s always been there for me when I needed him. I know everyone thinks he’s such a bad person cause he made a mistake. Yes I know he’s 18 and you can’t really make mistakes at 18 but nobody is perfect. Nobody. I don’t care who you are. Everyone makes mistakes. As for the people that it affected, I understand you’re mad. I would be too but you don’t know Ray like I do and like every other person he’s friends with. FREE RAY, WE LOVE YOU❤

28. FCFresh says:

This is a serious problem, but not everyone that goes to FC is rich. Point out in the news, that they stated how he is from O’Hara. Regardless of where he is from, what is done is done. $12,000 in bad decisions.

29. NotFCbyChoice says:

whether hes a ‘good kid’ or not he deserves what he has comin whatever that may be. jailtime, community service, whatever. he needs to be punished, and y’all who say hes a good kid? well im not surprised at all that he did this. i could have seen it comin a mile away. once a druggie always a loser. it came as no big surprise at all.

1. FC STUDENT says:

DUDE WHO ARE U DUDE IM GUNA BEAT UR ASS IF U GO TO FOX CHAPEL

30. Anonymous says:

This is honestly so damn dumb. There is absolutely no doubt that Fox Chapel has a whole lot of money as it is the wealthiest borough in Allegheny County according to the most recent census. I graduated from Fox Chapel and can attest to the stereotypes that a majority of the kids at that school come froma lot of money. However, that doesn not make them bad kids nor does it mean every single person from that school is in the same financial situation. Multiple friends of mine held part or full time jobs during the school year to either help finance their own education after high school or help out their parents etcetera. Growing up my parents did everything they could to isolate me from the so called “rich spoiled behavior” of FC kids. It killed me as “everyone else had soemthing but me” but i can honestly say it benefited me greatly. In fact, I got into a top 25 academic university on my own and did not get into the school my father attended. Now my father is giving me the oppurtunity to go to the school of my choice but only after I exhausted scholarship oppurtunities. Ray is not from a lot of money and to apply that label to him is absolutely unfair. he messed up and will probably be punished, perhaps not as much as some would like, but he will pay. Hopefully he will be able to move on after but stereotyping to this extent is honestly absurd.

31. SG says:

This stereotyping is ridiculous. If you look at the area, you have Fox Chapel, parts of O’hara and parts of Indiana Twp. where almost all of the wealthy families live. So that leaves Aspinwall, Blawnox, Sharpsburg, Rural Ridge, the rest of Indiana Twp. and the rest of O’hara twp. housing families that are middle to low income. Now you can remove a large chunk of rich kids from the estimate because they are going to private schools like Shadyside Academy. If anyone used a quarter of their brain, they would easily figure out that the majority of the kids in the Fox Chapel public schools are not wealthy and over privileged. Fact of students eligible for reduced/free lunches per high school….North Allegheny 2%, Hampton 5%, North Hills 12% and Fox Chapel is 13%. Stop stereotyping. It really shows lack of intelligence.

32. no one says:

im gunna hang all of you! if you dont shut up

33. a friend wishin him the best says:

ray is a good hearted honest loyle friend of mine. He works for what he has and he helps his parents out whenever they need him. He comes from a good hard working family who was there for him. Hes not a bad person. He made a mistake like the rest of the world, and he will pay for it. so dont be quick to judge because ray will show that hes a good guy once hes able to.

1. Love you Ray says:

Exactly, ray isnt a bad person at all. Ray does work for everything he has. His truck is his prized possesion and he pays for all the work done on it. Ray has all the support in the world from his family and true friends. I think everyone saying bad things about him needs to get to know how amazing of a person he is before they keep saying things. Everyone is here for you Ray and we’ll be waiting to see you and your truck again🙂

1. Pamela Vasey says:

awww, that is so sweet. poor ray…he busted out the windows in my minivan, (probably worth about a third of his truck.) Guess what?? I have three little girls, one of whom is disabled, and your buddy made it impossible for me to take them anywhere for 4 days, since my windows were all broken…but as long as your amazing Ray is OK, whew….all is right with the world:)

2. Love Ray says:

I’m sorry Pamela but no one cares what you have to say.

34. A normal fc student says:

I know that all of these kids are rats. They should go to jail. Rats are gross.

1. Love you Ray says:

Wanna actually post your name on here? you’re probably one of those stuck up kids. please grow up and get to know ray. he’s amazing

2. stefaniee says:

you are pathetic.

3. NotFCbyChoice says:

WOOOOOOOO!!

4. NotFCbyChoice says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

5. fcstudent says:

WE ARNT RATS SHARPSBURGH KIDS ARE RATS WE ARE NOT RATS AT ALL LOL

35. Dan says:

They should cane all 3 of them if found guilty, then make them pick up trash and plant flowers for 1.00 a hr till everyone is paid back

1. fcstudent says:

yea right you guys are so Stupid just siting here and saying all this stuff isnt guna do anything so if i were u get a life

36. Sandy says:

Somebody is going to have to break into the trust fund to pay for this!

37. FC Grad says:

Hey face it, he was caught on camera. He’s guilty whether he really will learn his lesson is up to him and his family. If he gets mommy and daddy to pay for everything than it will continue. If this kid does come from a rich background or poor it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what group he was in. What matters is what he did as a person. He is old enough to know everyone in high school is old enough to know that is stupid. It’s about what he did not where he comes from or who he is as a person.

38. Sid says:

Wow… so many losers at our school😛

39. respots says:

I totally agree. And let’s not forget the other 2 – I don’t care if they’re 7 & 8 they should know better. Council needs to do a better job serving it’s community by not forcing cops off night shift to save $ (now there’s 2 cops standing outside the borough bldg gossiping all day) and get busy implementing lights and other safety features. In this last year there’s been cars and houses broken into as well as this vandalism. But in the most recent article in the Herald their priorities are enticing new business and keeping the budget. They’re not the Jr High Student Council (planning dances and other silly stuff) but the Aspinwall Borough Council whose job first and foremost is to protect its citizens and their property. They’ve failed at their most important task. We don’t need a party planning committee.

40. FCSTUDENT says:

FREEEEEEEE RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

1. FREE RAY says:

I can’t express how much I, along with all of Rays friends, want him back. We miss him so much. It’s not the same walking around the halls of Fox Chapel without seeing him and his flannel. It’s so weird not seeing Cheyenne sitting outside in the parking lot. Today a bunch of us got in trouble for wearing support tee shirts. But we can’t help it, Rays been in our life for years now and we know the real him. I think we would do anything to bring him back, including paying for whatever we could. Personally, some of my family friends were victims of his actions. I feel horible for them, they have to pay so much. I just know Ray, he’s not this horrible monster. I know what he did was wrong and it doesn’t change anything.. but we miss our Ray. I just hope he realizes what he did was wrong. I also hope he realizes how much of a support team he has behind him. Cheyenne along with everyone else is waiting for you Admiral Ray🙂.

1. missyoubuddy says:

❤ love you guys. so much support for a real, genuine, good kid, who made a bad choice. we miss you ray.

41. A says:

You’re honestly stupid for what you did.
    And once you get out, maybe you’ll realize you’re old enough to make better choices.

42. :( says:

free ray.

1. FC student says:

Why does he deserve to be freed, he broke the law?

43. Anon says:

This fool has a great rat stash. What a piece of pathetic white trash. They are going to love him in county.

1. FREE RAY says:

You are one of the people that I keep saying to keep your mouth shut.

44. FREE RAY says:

Hahhaha you’re really funny!

45. FC student says:

Ok well I hope this doesn’t make fc look bad, like this kid was probably raised bad and is slightly mentally unstable. Our tax money shouldn’t give him meals in jail, all it takes is a 59 cent bullet to get rid of that terrible person.

46. Pamela Vasey says:

You may have seen me on the news, my 1993 minivan was badly hit by these kids…a couple of things I have a right to say. #1. Fox Chapel kids are not spoiled or over priveledged…those kids go to private school. #2. My son went to FCHS, he has now poudly served with the Marines overseas for two years. to call this punk ass a Marine is a dishonor to my son and my family, and to you kids who want to make him some kind of hero, I pity you and your pathetic lives that something as simple as senseless vandalism can make a loser a hero to you. Love and God Bless to you kids, because apparently, you have no other direction

1. D.A.M says:

Maybe all of the supporters of Ray could pull their financial resources … Raise $12,000 plus dollars to pay for vandalism and take care of all the people who suffered in their loss … Great senior project for a fchs kid who loves ray … How to Bail Out a friend and pay his restitution! Maybe a reality show … Everybody Loves Raymond?? the saga of the sweet boy who along with friends went on a distraction spree … I am very sorry for those who had property damage and I do hope you recover all of you expenses and more …

47. hakk saw says:

he has a claw

1. RAY IS GAY:) says:

hahahahahahhaha that is so funny…..i love it:)

2. Hakkk Sawww says:

Yo this is the real Hakk saw tellin all you wanna be hakk saws to give it up

48. db says:

Typical Yuppie Raised Kids from book smart no common sense people. The parents need their butts kicked as well

49. FC STUDENT says:

RAYS FREEEE!!!!!🙂

50. RAY IS GAY:) says:

First off, i feel that he should have stayed in jail. I was really mad when i seen him in school today. so many lil kids think he is so cool for what he did but he’s really not. you all need to grow up an stop acting like your 5. If that was your car you would be just as mad as everyone else. so guess what….SHUT UP AN PUT HIM BACK IN JAIL WHERE HE SHOULD BE AND STAY. I DONT THINK LOW LIFE PPL SHOULD BE RUNNING THE STREETS. SO EVERYONE LETS SAY “PUT RAY BACK WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE…..IN JAIL!!!!!!!!” maybe being in there will teach him a lesson. And for all you lil kids who think your cool cause you know him or whatever grow up. you shouldn’t be hanging out with ppl like him. Well thats all i have 2 say bye

PUT HIM BACK IN JAIL🙂

1. RAY IS GAY:) says:

AMEN.!

2. LOVE RAY says:

Maybe it’s time for you to shut your mouth. “People like him” yeaaaah you don’t even know him🙂

51. Jay Wutang Wu says:

ray is now free from prison. i’ve known ray since last year and i know he wouldn’t do anything violent. i agree with dayvd hand, he has a good heart.

52. D.A.M says:

Glad Ray is out and now maybe he and his followers and friends will raise the funds necessary to pay all those effected by destructive vandalism … Sell that Kawasawki … Let those good times roll out the door and pay for damage … FYI people Ray made the choices not his parents, and please know he is not a rich brat … and so Ray and his aggressive buddies need to pay for what is done, not the parents…

53. FreshFriday says:

For all of the people who try to defend their friend by saying he is “a good kid” “has a good heart” “Isn’t a trouble-maker”: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. This boy is 18, an adult now. He is responsible for his actions. For a boy to go on a destructive rampage like this, the day after christmas no less, tells you what kind of person he truly is. The justice system isn’t based on if ray was always there for you when you needed a friend. Crime, calls for punishment. Any person who had their property damaged purely for the entertainment of a juvenile delinquent has every right to demand repercussions. The idea of taking donations for this cause is very disturbing. Anyone who would fund a boy to go and have at a few cars with a baseball bat for fun is as dim-witted as Ray himself. This boy should be paying back the people he affected and serving his sentence. Instead his mother is paying for him to roam the halls of the high school bragging about his idiocy. He is glorified by all of his moronic supporters. Free Ray? The thought that a group of teenagers wearing taped up shirts would be even some what convincing that Ray didn’t deserve his punishment is asinine. His bail Money should have gone to the people who had their property damaged. I am ashamed to attend school with people like ray, and the people who support him. If this doesn’t prove that Fox Chapel all isn’t Rich and Intelligent, I’m not sure what would. For anyone tied to the incident, I pray you sue this kid for every last penny he doesn’t have. It’s too late for this kid to “learn a lesson”

1. RAYS FREE says:

Excuse me? I was one of the people wearing a “free ray” tee shirt. Obviously you only saw one person with a tapped up shirt and I know exactly who you are tallking about. Yes we got yelled at and yes none of us care what anyone has to think of us sticking up for one of our friends🙂.

54. damyankee3 says:

You all seem to be coming down on just 1 person, remember there are 3, so between the 3 they will owe 4,000 each. Now I’m not defending this young man or anything. My son goes to FC and works has a gpa of 3.5 and I know who he hangs out with and where he’s at. Do these parents know where their kids are?
    Obviously not, Take care of your responsibility, your kids! And say your sorry for what your kids did, and take care of the damages.

55. TIMSTER says:

Make the morons stand on Freeport road on a busy weekend with signs stating what they did. I’m sure they will get all the attention they want then. Then the victims can drive by with bats and pellet guns and return the favor.
    Hip Hip Hooray!

1. fcstudent says:

Dude u are the most stupidest person just shut ur mouth or ill shut it for u

56. TIMSTER says:

It’s pretty sad when immature kids, yes, immature and misguided see the A_ _ hole as a hero. To think that they will be contributing to society, well maybe not, in the future is a sad state of affairs this world is going through.
    Semper Fi