kdka-sm kdka-am-sm fan-sm pittsburgh-cw-logo

Local

7 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide In Lawrenceville

By Ralph Iannotti
(Credit: KDKA)

(Credit: KDKA)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Seven people were taken to the hospital after they were apparently overcome by carbon monoxide in Knoxville.

The suspected leak happened inside an apartment house in the 200-block of Charles Street.

The victims were six men and one woman. They left the building complaining of dizziness and nausea.

An EMS official says they group was lucky to make it out.

The gas company on the scene is investigating. Sources say that a faulty boiler is possibly the cause of the leak.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,138 other followers