Woman Dies After McKees Rocks Crash

MCKEES ROCKS (KDKA) — A head-on crash in McKees Rocks this morning has claimed a life.

The accident happened at the intersection of Route 65 and the McKees Rocks Bridge shortly before 7 a.m.

According to authorities, Marjorie Langell, 68, of McKees Rocks was taken to Allegheny General Hospital after the accident; but she died at the hospital a short time later.

Comments

1. DEBBIE says:

RIP MARGE

2. Hollie says:

Rest in Peace Margie, we love you! We know you’ll be watching over us.

3. Lisa says:

We are saddened by this news. We already miss you! Praying for your peace and for your family.

4. Janelle & Rick says:

RIP, Margie. We love you and know you will be watching over us and Mason. You will be missed more than you know.

5. Mike & Gloria says:

Margie, we will miss you. You were always fun to be around. Glad we got to see you at the Avonworth class reunion last fall. God bless you.

6. Dee says:

Margie, you were always the life of the party. You lived such a vibrant life. It is a sad day that you are gone. You will be greatly missed, but know that when you are remembered, it will be with a smile on our faces!

7. Kathy Rosser-Binion says:

R.I.P. Margie. You were one of my best friends and will be greatly missed. I loved all the times we spent together. I loved when you came to see me at maggies and did your laundry. I love you and god bless you and your family.

8. Sid and Family says:

Margie, You’ll be sadly missed. You’ll always be in our hearts. Have a great time! We’ll take care of Bill

9. Sharon & Stan says:

We were saddened by this news this morning. You will always be remembered as a good friend and co-worker. We will never forget the good times and your zest for life. You always be in our hearts.

10. Nadide says:

Margie, you are definitely in heaven now looking down on us. You are with God now. We will miss you dearly. I’m still in shock over this tragedy. God bless you and all who loved you. Nadide

11. The Haughin Family says:

Betty and the Haughin family send love, sympathy, prayers and shining memories of Margie. Let us know if we can help in any way, now or ever.

12. SALLY MARTIN SCHIRNHOFER says:

MARGIE, IT IS WITH A SAD HEART THAT I WRITE THIS. YOU WERE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND. I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH. REST IN PEACE MY DEAR FRIEND.

13. Ace Slick says:

This is so sad. But what’s worse is the way it was reported.

How did it happen? Who is to blame? etc. etc.

Once again KDKA, you’re reporting lacks.

RIP to the innocent.

14. Nick59 says:

Your Right . This was tragic and there needs to be further investigations by Penn Dot
    The Bridge needs a concrete center divider I have seen so many cross over accidents on this bridge over the years. Drivers also need to slow down period so something like this does not happen again. I worry every time I drive over it on the way to Neville Island.
    So many innocent people have been hurt and killed over the years on this bridge and nothing done to make it safer.

15. Denise B. says:

Rest in peace, dear Margie. The world has lost an angel. I just don’t understand.

Comments are closed.