Police Seek Help Identifying Body Found In River
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Police are asking for the public’s help identifying the body of a man found in the Allegheny River on Monday.
The man’s body was found below the Rachel Carson Bridge and police are still trying to figure out who he is.
Police said he appeared to be in his 50s and was dressed for cold weather.
He was six-feet tall, weighed approximately 280-pounds and had dark hair, a gray beard and brown eyes.
According to a press release from police, the man was wearing:
- Black shoes-Dr. Scholls Brand (unknown size)
- Black socks
- Black leather belt- Columbia brand
- Blue Pants size 44×29
- Green/gray coat- Claiborne brand
- Gray sweater size XXL- Arnold Palmer brand
- Blue plaid button-up front shirt size XXL- Van Heusen brand
- Pittsburgh Penguins black tee-shirt XL
Anyone who may know this man is asked to call police.