1 Treated After Gas Smell At Hill District Building
HILL DISTRICT (KDKA) – One person needed to be treated after a gas smell was detected at a Hill District apartment building.
According to police, the incident happened in the 2600-block of Centre Avenue at the Allegheny Union Plaza.
The gas company and the fire department were called to the scene. The smell was confined to four apartments on the sixth floor.
Windows were opened to ventilate the apartments and the firefighters red tagged the furnace.
Stay With KDKA.com For More Details