3 Injured In North Fayette Fire
NORTH FAYETTE (KDKA) — Three people were injured in a fire at a mobile home in North Fayette.
The fire happened at 114 Williamsburg C.T. in the Virginia Hills Trailer Park.
A woman said she thought her mother was trapped inside the burning home, but it turns out the mother was out shopping.
Two North Fayette police officers were overcome by the smoke and suffered smoke inhalation. They were taken to Allegheny General Hospital.
A firefighter from Imperial was also treated for smoke inhalation and numbness on his left side.
The fire marshal is investigating, but it appears the fire may have originated near the dryer.