Woman Charged In Somerset County Murder

JEROME (KDKA) — State police have filed charges in a murder in Somerset County.

Erin N. Everett, 25, of Jerome, Conemaugh Township, is facing a homicide charge in the death of 21-year-old Tory E. Minnick.

The incident happened at a home at 121 Fifth Street in Jerome.

According to investigators, Everett allegedly made up a story about an intruder and broke the window on the front door to make it look like a break-in.

But State police accuse Everett of shooting Minnick twice and hitting her in the head with a hammer.

Authorities found the gun in the gun cabinet and the hammer hidden in a bucket in the garage.

RELATED LINKS
More Local News
More Somerset County News
Pennsylvania State Police

Comments

1. johnny69 says:

Agreed, You murder someone then you get the same. No need for prisons, killing bad people is a GOOD thing.

1. Hoss says:

Not according to “Matthias” who hasn’t graced us with the wisdom of his postings for some time now. Cue pontification from Matthias in 3…2…1…

2. Horrified says:

Well, Shane, “white on white trash crime”?? That’s an ignorant statement. You obviously didn’t know the victim. One can only hope it happens to someone you love so you’ll see the errors of your ignorant ways.

3. Sarah says:

white on white trash? im disgusted by your comment. Tory was a beautiful, smart, athletic girl. not trash. I think you should not make idiotic comments when someone’s life is involved. she was my best friend.

4. Justin says:

Are you kidding? Does anyone moderate these posts? The victim was not white trash. Have some respect for her family. Also, please refrain from calling anyone “white trash” until you learn how to spell.

5. Jennifer says:

I would just like to say that my thoughts and prayers are with the victims family and friends.

6. Shane says:

So sorry my peeps i didn’t mean the victim was garbage,may she rest in peace,but the killer is the waste that exits my dogs butt hole.THanks for the spell check.

7. Catherine Auckerman says:

god be with the victim’s family; hopefully this person will be brought to justice that is well deserved.

8. Elvin BloodRayne says:

Okay, maybe I didn’t get the post(I saw this on mydeathspace.). But girl on girl? That is sick, and unethical. I’m totally against it, however. I also feel what Erin did, is unforgiveable. I feel the only remedy for this, is the death penalty. Taking someones live because you’re ‘in love’ is blasphemy, and absurd! So maybe someone can clear up what this whole thing is about? Thanks.

9. lis says:

just for the record NOBODY KNOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED 1 do we?

10. lis says:

yes what happened is terrible ! but who relly knows what relly happened. erin was and still is my bff , torys family well im sorry for your lose my prays go out to u all.

Comments are closed.