Westmoreland Co. Bank Robbery Suspect Still At Large

GREENSBURG (KDKA) – Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward for information leading to the arrest of a bank robbery suspect.

According to police, the robbery took place at the First Niagara Bank in the Country Side Plaza in East Huntingdon Township on Jan. 24.

The suspect waited in line like any other customer, except that he left his gloves on during the transaction.

He never spoke to the teller, but passed a note demanding cash and saying that he had a gun.

The suspect got away with an unknown amount of money.

He is described as a white male standing about 5-feet-7-inches tall with brown hair. He was wearing a gray hooded-sweatshirt during the robbery.

Anyone with information is asked to call Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers toll free at 1-800-4PA-TIPS.

RELATED LINKS

Police Looking For Bank Robbery Suspect
More Westmoreland County News
More Local News
Crime Stoppers

Comments

1. johnny69 says:

I thought that they had signs on all Banks saying “No Hats” With their terrible cameras and the terrible positioning of the camers you gotta wonder why this is not a law. The hat helps to conceal, I watch EVERY guy in line at bank, sooner or later I am gonna come across an unfortunate “BAD GUY” and he will meet Mr. 9mm with permit to carry!

1. Bart97 says:

Wow – not too smart, huh Johhny? When you finally meet the bad guy with your little 9 I’ll call 9-11 for you. Hopefully you won’t get yourself killed.

1. Powerball 9 mm says:

A Powerball 9mm round has a muzzle energy of 460 ft/lbs. and a velocity of 1450 (fps ) with the bullet size equivalent of a 357 round which could very well take a bad guy out, as well as having a high round capacity.
        While i prefer a lager caliber you probably think you could kill a bear with a 45 cal.
        If Johnny gets the drop on a bad guy with that kind of round he could take him out.

2. Danielle White says:

wow that is all too funny!! Yeah I also am aware of my surroundings also. You never know anymore who is whom. If that makes since!!

2. NARCY NARC SQUADDER says:

If I see him I’m going to tell .

3. Katty says:

This Guy looks like my brother…and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was…bunch of inbreds!!!

4. thoughts says: