2 Injured In Uniontown Shooting

UNIONTOWN (KDKA) – At least two people were injured in a Sunday morning shooting in Fayette County.

According to our news partners at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the shooting happened near the intersection of Fayette Street and Feathers Avenue in Uniontown around 3:30 a.m.

It’s believed a dispute over a missing coat led to shots being fired.

A man and woman were shot in the torso and were flown to an area hospital for treatment. Their conditions are not known at this time.

Police are looking for as many as two gunmen in connection with the shootings.

RELATED LINKS

More Local News
More Fayette County News
More Uniontown News
Uniontown Police

Comments

1. johnny69 says:

Now that is worth shooting someone over! Inbred hillbillys with guns is never a good thing.

1. Mike says:

Agreed. Rednecks + booze + guns= trouble.

2. I love this city says:

Why are we allowed to comment on a shooting in a predominately white neighborhood but not the Hill District? That’s just racist. 😉

1. Thomas J Duttine says:

Business as usual at KDKA!

2. scratchy says:

Just to let you know, it’s not a white neighborhood, it’s mixed. Maybe before you play the race card and shoot your mouth off you should check your facts.

1. I love this city says:

I did not say that it was “a white neighborhood”. I said “predominately white” meaning mostly. Here are some facts in case you were going to question it again. http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/42000.html

2. I love this city says:

I gave you the wrong link. I want to make sure I give the right facts! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniontown,_Pennsylvania#Geography Check out the demographics.

3. You're dumb! says:

Ummm, Anyone who has ever been to Uniontown would know that there are neighborhoods that are more dangerous than the Hill District lol Just because Pittsburgh has a larger population doesnt mean that they’re the only place in the area that’s a ghetto???? Did you graduate high school? Because Uniontown has a large black population…Just to let an idiot know😉 lol Get out of the house more often and stop being narrow-minded and you would know this…Thanks, bye..You racist!!

1. I love this city says:

Apparently some people struggle with sarcasm.

2. I love this city says:

Thanks for the comic response though.

3. Nicky C says:

I was there when this happened, it was crazy. I didn’t see anything, but I saw every cop car on the planet racing by.

4. t o says:

frayette county is the armpit of pa I know because I grew up there. This is the county where the drug dealing is run by the cops and shooting 12 yr olds in the back is a sporting event

5. Dotcomplex says:

Racists

6. HooDatIS? says:

WE GOT TO STOP THIS VIOLENCE
    MY GOD WHEN WILL IT STOP WHEN THE LAST MAN IS BLOWN TO SHREDDS
    IDIOTS
    VISIT MY BLOG

7. BO says:

My neighbors are racists they live on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington D.C.

Comments are closed.