kdka-sm kdka-am-sm fan-sm pittsburgh-cw-logo

Local

Beaver County Fire Victim Died From Smoke Inhalation

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

NEW SEWICKLEY TOWNSHIP (KDKA) — The Beaver County coroner has released the cause of death a teenager who died in a house fire.

Joseph Valentino, 19, was home alone when a fire broke out in his home on Longvue Drive in North Sewickley Township shortly before 3 a.m. Sunday.

A neighbor saw the flames and called for help.

The coroner reports Valentino suffered carbon monoxide poisoning from smoke inhalation. The manner of his death is still pending.

Officials are waiting for more information from Pennsylvania State Police.

RELATED LINKS
More Local News
More Beaver County News