Roethlisberger, Fiancée Release Rehearsal Dinner Photos

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Ben Roethlisberger and Ashley Harlan tie the knot tomorrow, but tonight, the couple released pictures from their rehearsal dinner.

The couple will marry on Saturday at Christ Church at Grove Farm in Ohio Township.

The two have been attending services at the nondenominational church for the past 18 months.

More than 500 guests are expected to attend the nuptials.

Details of the service are under wraps, but it will sound traditional. Attendees can expect music, Bible readings, no communion, and words similar to the Anglican or Episcopal Church’s Book of Common Prayer.

RELATED LINKS
More Ben Roethlisberger Stories
Steeler QB Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday

Comments

1. Don Juan says:

How many to hold her down?

2. Shes dumber than him says:

We care, how?

3. marilyn says:

Who cares! Ben is no big celebrity. Who cares who ihe is marrying, where and when. How many years are we going to give this marrage? I say 3.

1. 86WARD says:

Miserable bitter old lady…lol

1. linda says:

Are you jealous about the wedding 86Ward – lol

4. miasmama says:

Listen, contrary to what you read in the papers or see on local tv, not all of us in the burgh are so thrilled with Ben and care that he has decided to marry this poor girl who has rolled with him though all the b.s. Good luck honey – you’re gonna need it.

1. marilyn says:

Thank you for saying this!

2. Jim says:

Agreed! He’s left a stain on this city.

5. Anonymous says:

Jerk Alert!

6. 2059 says:

Why all the negativity? I think they make a good looking couple, and I wish them all the best together. Good Luck Ben and Ashley, your marriage will be what you want to make it.

1. Anonymous says:

Good looking as in dumb. I’m sorry I share the same name as her. And he’s just a joke.

7. art says:

He who has not sinned, pick up a stone and throw it at your glass house.

1. Elizabeth says:

Amen Art!! I love how all these people can get on thier soapboxes and judge!!! I hope they have plenty of Windex to clean those glass houses.

I think they look great together. Best wishes to them on thier happy day!!

1. Elaine says:

as in…..for all those who have raped? sorry…this doesn’t apply to 99.9999999999999999% of people! Big difference between sinning and CRIMINAL behavior such as rape. get a clue. He’s gross and I can’t WAIT for the day he is not longer a Steeler!!

8. Linda says:

I say best of luck to them – but I don’t need to hear all the details of the wedding. Let them have their privacy, I don’t care about it anyway. And I’m a big Steeler fan!

9. vicky says:

ben and ashley i wish u both all the happiness,i think u r a great QB and i always said let those without sin cast the first stone

1. Elaine says:

as stated above…big difference between a “sin” and a CRIMINAL act (done two – three times over) — so — your thinking doesn’t add up. nice try, tho.

1. up too early says:

@Elaine-Since you are so eager to throw out doctrine, you may want to brush up on your scriptures. Sin is sin. No matter how big or how small. It’s black and white. So, as you sit there and judge someone for their “criminal” behavior remember that your your “non-criminal” wrong doings will be judged just the same. Have a great day!

10. linda says:

who’s throwing stones?? I’m just saying do we need all the details as headline news?

11. jim Desantis says:

He should be serving time in a prison for raping two girls, instead since he is an important athlete for the rooney family he will be attending his wedding instead

1. Elaine says:

agreed!!!! It’s obvious this whole “marriage” thing is a sham, anyway.

Who gets married a week before training camp? With his money, they could have put together a nice wedding in May or June and had plenty of time to enjoy “married” life. Obviously, he doesn’t want to — as he’s going to be pretty busy the next few months. That speaks VOLUMES right there!

2. Karen Beveridge says:

Jim is not stating facts. Ben was NEVER charged with a crime. NO charges were filed and NOT because the law was crooked…but because the women filed false and dishonest charges! A friend of mine is closely involved with the college in Georgia where the second girl attends…she is known on several occasions to have bragged @ almost bagging Ben….too bad there are girls out there who throw it right smack dab in a guys’ face and then cry rape. Many women in my family and my friends don’t like what went down, but by far they think Ben isnt any guiltier than these two self-serving groupies. Love ya Ben and Ashley

12. Anonymous says:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. These people that are so negative, need to get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous says:

No one knows if it is a sham. and if it is so what.. Its their life. and just a little FYI :: NFL IS IN A LOCK OUT so its not interrupting training. so nothing is being interrupted. also many NFL players get married even during the football season. and FINALLY if you don’t like him or his life style and you and treating his future wife who you probably do not know get a LIFE

14. Laura Leigh McGuirk says:

Hey Karen, Would you please send me a private message on Facebook or e-mail me at kimsplaceus@yahoo.com so I can ask you about something?

15. Wel Hung says:

CONGRATS BIG BEN,,SHES WAY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Anonymous says:

Here is a fact. Two weeks ago at the Celebrity Golf outing at Nemacolin, Ben was ALL OVER girls. One girl actually had to push him off her and ask him to stop. If you believe something has changed, you are an idiot!

Comments are closed.