Fire Breaks Out Overnight At Vacant McKeesport House

McKEESPORT (KDKA) — A fire at a vacant home in McKeesport kept crews busy overnight.

Emergency officials say the blaze broke out just before 3 a.m. in the 3200-block of Stewart Street.

According to the McKeesport fire chief, a firefighter was taken to a local hospital to be checked over after fighting the blaze. Officials say he had been ill and was looked over as a precaution.

He was released a short time later.

No other injuries were reported, and there is no word yet on what sparked the blaze.

Stay with KDKA for the latest details.

RELATED LINKS:
McKeesport Fire Department
More News from McKeesport

Comments

One Comment

  1. Tara says:

    The only thing that could make this more terrifying would be if the house was full of kittens or crackheads

Comments are closed.

More From CBS Pittsburgh

Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
New Podcast Network

Listen Live