Local

Fayette Co. Home Destroyed By Fire

fire, generic

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

NORTH UNION TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – A home was destroyed by fire in Fayette County Sunday afternoon.

According to emergency dispatchers, the fire broke out at a home in the 1300-block of Connellsville Road in North Union Township around 2:30 p.m.

The home was destroyed and firefighters believe a kerosene heater on the back porch may have sparked the blaze.

There are no reported injuries.

RELATED LINKS

More Local News
More Fayette County News

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,250 other followers