Local

Carbon Monoxide Detected In Castle Shannon Office Building

(Credit: KDKA)

(Credit: KDKA)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

CASTLE SHANNON (KDKA) — Carbon monoxide detectors inside an office building in Castle Shannon may have saved some lives today.

Eight people were evacuated when those monitors went off this afternoon in the 300-block of Mt. Lebanon Boulevard.

They’re all OK, but fire crews did find dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.

They believe it was caused by exhaust from construction equipment.

The building is currently being renovated.

RELATED LINKS
More Local News
More Castle Shannon News

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,169 other followers