‘One Shot’ Filming Could Impact Wednesday’s Commute
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Film crews have infiltrated downtown Pittsburgh.
The shoots for the film “One Shot” will lead to several road closures and detours overnight.
While it’s exciting to have movie stars in town, the traffic is not so exciting for drivers and bus riders.
Five Port Authority bus routes were affected Monday night.
However, overnight rain put the filming on stand by. The roads were open for Tuesday’s commute, but another scheduled filming will take place tonight.
The following areas could be shut off to traffic from 7 p.m. Tuesday until 8 a.m. Wednesday:
- Strawberry Way from Grant to Liberty
- Coffee Way from Sixth Avenue to Strawberry Way
- Montour from Sixth to Seventh avenues
- Smithfield from Sixth to Seventh
- William Penn Place from Sixth to Seventh
Buses will be detoured and there will be intermittent traffic control at several other locations.