Local

Man Injured In Mercer Co. Fire

fire, generic

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

SHARON (KDKA) – A man suffered burns over more than half of his body during a fire in his own garage in Mercer County.

According to fire officials, witnesses saw the man on fire as he came out of the garage in the 300-block of Cedar Street while carrying a gas can at his Sharon home.

They believe he have been lighting a wood burner when something went wrong.

The man was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Youngstown, Ohio and there is no word on his condition.

The garage did not suffer any damage.

RELATED LINKS

More Local News
More Mercer County News

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,139 other followers