2 West Mifflin Residents Hospitalized With Carbon Monoxide Symptoms

WEST MIFFLIN (KDKA) — Police in West Mifflin say two people were taken to a local hospital for treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to police, the fire department is now airing out the home on Kennywood Boulevard.

Authorities say both were alert and conscious when they were taken from the home.

There is no word on their conditions.

Stay with KDKA for the latest details.

More News from West Mifflin

  • Jonathan Towers


blog comments powered by Disqus
Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
Download And Win Today!

Listen Live