PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Make your next Steelers party the ultimate tailgate fest with this recipe from Rania Harris!
This week on the PNC Steelers Huddle, Rania is making Ultimate Party Meatballs in the Heinz Red Zone!
Don’t forget to tune into the PNC Steelers Huddle Show each Saturday after the 11:00pm news on KDKA-TV for more of Rania’s recipes!
STEELERS HUDDLE “Heinz Red Zone Recipe”: Ultimate Party Meatballs
1 16-ounce can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1 12-ounce bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
1 2-pound bag frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail-size meatballs
1. Combine sauces in a large saucepan.
2. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs.
3. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Slow Cooker Preparation:
1. Place meatballs in a slow cooker.
2. Combine sauces and pour over meatballs.
3. Cover and cook four hours on HIGH.
Makes 30 appetizer servings