Local

Chimney Fire Damages Home In Crafton

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

CRAFTON (KDKA) — Firefighters brought a chimney fire under control Saturday evening in Crafton.

The fire broke out in a three-story house at Woodlawn Street near Crafton Boulevard.

The fire spread to the rest of the home. There is no word yet on the cost of the damage.

Officials say no one was home at the time.

RELATED LINKS:
More News from Crafton

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,481 other followers