Fire Sparks On Roof Of Giant Eagle In Homestead

HOMESTEAD (KDKA) — A fire sent crews to the Giant Eagle at the Waterfront in Homestead early this morning.

The store is located in the 400-block of East Waterfront Drive.

According to officials, the fire was on the roof and may have sparked in a heating element.

There were no reports of any injuries.

Stay with KDKA for the latest details.

More News from Homestead

Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
Download And Win Today!

Listen Live