Camp Sauce Stir Fry Recipe
From Jennifer H.
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1.0 lbs. Frozen, pre-cooked mixed vegetables
- 2 Cups Minute rice
- 1 – 14oz. bottle of Camp Sauce
- Cube chicken breasts into ¾” cubes, and marinade them for 3 hours in Camp Sauce.
- Prepare rise per instructions.
- Place a large skillet or wok on stove on medium heat. Cook chicken and Camp Sauce in skillet until chicken is cooked all the way through (approx. 6 min), add Camp Sauce as needed to keep moist.
- Add the veggies to the chicken, plus a little more Camp Sauce. Stir mixture together until veggies are thoroughly warmed.
- Serve on bed of rice and sprinkle a little more Camp Sauce on top.