If you’re looking for a quick, tasty and healthy snack, be sure to try out this recipe from the Weight Watchers Points Plus Cookbook!
Sweet and Spicy Moroccan Snack Mix
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 30 minutes
Makes: 9 cups
- 4 cups plain air popped popcorn
- 3 cups multi-grain cereal squares
- 2 cups unsalted miniature pretzel twists
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1) Preheat over to 300°F
2) Combine popcorn, cereal, and pretzels in large bowl.
3) Combine butter, sugar, paprika, salt, cumin, coriander, allspice, and cayenne in small bowl. Add butter mixture to popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to large roasting pan.
4) Bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted, about 30 minutes. Cool completely; store in airtight container up to one week.