Bella Sera Lobster Boil Recipe
If you’re a fan of lobster, be sure to try out this recipe from Bella Sera today!
- 1 WholeLive Lobster – 1.25 to 1.50 lbs
- 6-8 16/20 Shrimp or Larger (in shell)
- 6-8 fresh Topneck or littleneck clams
- 6-8 fresh Mussells
- 4 oz. Kielbasa, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4-6 small par-boiled potatoes, redskin or yukon gold
- 1 ear of corn, shucked and cut in half
- 1/2 pickling spice, in sachet bag or loose.
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 whole carrots unpeeled
- 1 onion quartered unpeeled
- 1/4 cup salt
- 3 fresh lemons halved and squeezed
Bring water to boil in a large pot, add pickling spice, celery, carrots, onions and salt
Place other ingredients in a double layered square-cut of cheesecloth. Bring ends together and tie with butcher twine.
Lower cheesecloth bag into boiling water and boil for approximately 15 minutes or until clams and mussels are open all the way. Drop lobster at same time, cook until lobster is bright orange…
Cut cheesecloth open onto platter and ENJOY!!!