Market District Recipe: Grilled Flat Iron Steak Tacos
If you love tacos, you’re going to want to try out this recipe from the Giant Eagle Market District!
Grilled Flat Iron Steak Tacos
Compliments of Giant Eagle Market District Product Development Team
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- 1 each Flat Iron Steak (2# avg)
- 1 Tbls Market District Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbls Garlic (minced)
- 1 each Fresh Lime – juiced
- 1 tsp. Grape Seed Oil
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
1. Mix all ingredients and rub onto steak.
2. Place marinated meat into sealed container for up to 12 hours.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
4. Season steak with salt and grill to desired doneness (5-6 minutes per side for medium rare).
5. Serve with tortillas, guacamole, pico d gallo, cheese, sour cream or you favorite toppings.