Local

Rostraver Apartment Building Evacuated

(Credit: KDKA)

(Credit: KDKA)

ROSTRAVER (KDKA) — An apartment building was evacuated in Rostraver because of carbon monoxide.

It happened at building three of the Rostraver Apartment complex on Mathews Road at about 8:30 p.m.

About 50 people were evacuated. An adult and a child complained of headache and dizziness.

Emergency crews are still at the scene.

RELATED LINKS
More Local News
More Westmoreland County News

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,240 other followers