PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Add a little Pittsburgh flavor to your next football party with this great recipe from Rania Harris!
This week on the Steelers Huddle, Rania is making The Burgh’s Big Bad Sandwich in the Heinz Red Zone!
Don’t forget to tune into the Steelers Huddle show each Saturday after the 11 p.m. news on KDKA-TV for more of Rania’s recipes!
STEELERS HUDDLE “Heinz Red Zone Recipe”: The Burgh’s Big Bad Sandwich
- Coleslaw (See recipe below)
- 2 pounds deli roast beef ~ sliced very thin
- 1 package Ore-Ida® Fast Food Fries – baked according to package directions
- 6 Kaiser rolls ~ toasted
- 3 cups packed coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup Heinz® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Heinz® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Heinz® Cider Vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the coleslaw: Place the coleslaw mix in a bowl. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar in a medium bowl. Dress the slaw and season with the kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Toss thoroughly to mix.
Pile equal portions of roast beef onto the bottom of each Kaiser roll and top with a generous amount of coleslaw. Top with fries and Kaiser roll top. Serve immediately.