kdka-sm kdka-am-sm fan-sm pittsburgh-cw-logo

Local

3 Taken To Hospital For Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Three people were taken to a local hospital Monday evening after reportedly being sickened by carbon monoxide in Stanton Heights.

A man called 911 to say he and his young sons were feeling dizzy and had headaches.

They got out of the house on Brintell Street.

Hazmat and the gas company were then called to the scene.

Officials say the CO readings in the home were incredibly high.

Stay with KDKA for the latest details.

RELATED LINKS:
More Stanton Heights News
More Local News

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,119 other followers