Chicken Chili Recipe Featured On PTL
If you’re short on time, and need a quick delicious meal, check out this recipe for chicken chili!
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer
- 1 medium yellow onion (one cup), chopped
- 1, 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1, 15oz can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), drained and rinsed
- 1, 14.5oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained (we like medium-heat)
- 1, 14.5oz can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen medley of green & red peppers & onion strips
- 1 2/3 cup frozen corn
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
• Place onion, 2 cans of beans, 2 cans of tomatoes, frozen pepper medley, and corn into a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag.
• Add garlic and seasonings.
• Add chicken.
• Remove as much air as you can, and lay bag flat in freezer.
• Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
• Dump into slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours or until chicken is tender.