Crews Battle Fire At Darlington Twp. Home
DARLINGTON TOWNSHIP (KDKA) — A fire sent emergency crews to Beaver County Tuesday afternoon.
The fire broke out just before 3 p.m. in the 100-block of Enon Road in Darlington Township.
A man was trapped inside, but because of his size firefighters had trouble moving him, but eventually were able to get him out of the house.
He and an elderly woman lived in the house and were flown to the hospital.
Both are expected to survive.
So far, there are no reports on what sparked the fire.
Stay with KDKA for the latest details.
More Darlington Township News