St. Patrick’s Day Irish Whiskey Recipes
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and representatives from the Pa. Wine & Spirits Stores stopped by Pittsburgh Today Live to show off some Irish Whiskey recipes.
Irish Whiskey Promotion at PA Wine & Spirits Stores
• Tullamore Dew Original (Size:750ml, Code:7722, Retail:$25.99, Sale:$22.99)
• Tullamore Dew 12 year (Size:750ml, Code:4430, Retail:$41.99, Sale:$36.99)
ONLINE COUPON Additional $2 off Tullamore Dew or Tullamore Dew 12 year at www.FineWineAndGoodSpirits.com
• 1 ½ oz. Tullamore Dew
• 4 oz. Coffee
• 2 tsp. Sugar
• 2 oz. Heavy Cream
In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream and whisk until soft peaks form. Add 1 tsp. sugar and mix until dissolved. Pour coffee and whiskey into coffee mug. Stir in 1 tsp. sugar until dissolved and top with lightly whipped cream.
Irish Trinity – Cocktail of the Month – made at finewineandgoodspirits.com
• 1 ½ oz. Jameson Irish Whiskey (Size:750ml, Code:7303, Retail:$25.99, Sale:$23.99)
• 1 ½ oz. Irish Mist (Size:750ml, Code:4585, Retail:$25.99, Sale:$23.99)
• 1 ½ oz. Carolans Irish Cream (Size:1.75L, Code:7966, Retail:$24.99, Sale:$20.99)
Build cocktail with ice in rocks glass. Stir and enjoy.
• 3 ½ oz. Pearl Mint Chocolate Chip Vodka (Size:750ml, Code:5890, Retail: $11.99, Sale: $9.99)
• 1 ½ oz. Saint Brendan’s Irish Cream (Size:750ml, Code:5890, Retail: $13.99)
• ½ oz. Jacquin’s Crème de Menthe – Green (Size:750ml, Code:5846, Retail: $11.49)
• ½ oz. Heavy Cream
• Chocolate syrup
Add first four ingredients to a cocktail mixer with ice and shake. Strain into a cocktail glass drizzled in chocolate. Garnish with a mint leaf.
SALE PRICES EFFECTIVE March 4th THROUGH March 31st.