Bella Sera Recipe: Black Bean & Roasted Corn Salad
Today is Memorial Day and if you’re looking for a delicious new dish that will be a hit at any cookout, be sure to try this one out from Bella Sera!
Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salad
• 2 Cans, 14 oz, Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained
• 3 Ears (or 3 cups) Fresh Corn (grilled in husk)
• 1 Med Red Bell Pepper, Seeded & Diced
• 1/2 cup Red Onion, Chopped
• 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro (rough chopped)
• 1 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cumin
• 1 Tsp. Tobasco or 1/2 diced Jalapeno (optional)
• 2 Fresh Limes, juiced
• 1 Tbsp Vegetable or Olive Oil
• 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
• Salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss. Let stand at least 15 minutes for flavors to combine, and serve. Yield: 8-10 Servings
Baja Spice Dry Rub
Mix equal parts of Old Bay Seasoning with fresh toasted ground cumin.
Directions: Combine ingredients, coat meat with olive or vegetable oil and rub with spices, coating completely.