Fire Engulfs Home In Sheraden

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A fire sent crews to a home in Pittsburgh’s Sheraden neighborhood late Wednesday night.

The two-alarm fire broke out around 10 p.m. in the 3100-block of Landis Street.

Firefighters were searching inside the structure, but there are no reports so far of anyone being found trapped inside.

There’s no word yet on what sparked the fire.

Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.

RELATED LINKS:
More Sheraden News
More Local News

Comments

Comments are closed.

More From CBS Pittsburgh

Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
New Podcast Network

Listen Live