Fire Breaks Out At Washington Co. Apartment Building
ROSCOE (KDKA) — Fire engulfed an apartment building in Washington County late Saturday night.
Firefighters were called to the 600-block of Furlong Avenue in the Village of Roscoe just before 10 p.m.
According to emergency dispatchers, there were reports of entrapment at the scene.
At least one person was flown by medical helicopter to West Penn Hospital with injuries.
There’s no word yet what sparked the fire.
The Red Cross is assisting seven adults with clothing, food and shelter. They are also assisting another four adults and one child with clothing and food.
Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.