Happy Fourth of July! Chef Bill Fuller stopped by PTL today to show off two great burger recipes that will be sure to be a hit at your cookout!
Kaya and Eleven Burgers
- Four 10 oz. patties of 80/20 freshly ground meat
- Four excellent buns
- Soft butter
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Chihuahua cheese
- 8 ea. Strips peppered bacon
- 4 ea. Eggs, fried sunny up
- 2 oz. Kaya Secret Sauce
- 2-3 ea. Avocado slices
- Tomato slices
- 8 ea. Slices Amish white Cheddar cheese
- 8 ea. Strips Eleven bacon
- 1 C. Veal Daube
- Onion crisps
- Sliced tomato
- Pickle Spears
1. Form and chill patties ahead of time.
2. Split buns, butter, close and reserve.
3. Lightly oil patties and season WELL with salt and pepper. Grill to just under desired doneness.
4. Top with cheese and bacon.
5. Toast buns.
6. When cheese is melted, place burger patty on the bottom bun.
7. Continue on one of the two pathways below.
1. Top with fried egg, pickles, avocado, special sauce, and tomato slices.
2. Fix in place with a spear or knife.
3. Good luck.
1. Top with Veal Daube.
2. Top with onion crisps. Affix with a spear.
3. Place lettuce and tomato slices next to burger as a suggestion that the diner may want them.
4. Offer pickle spear as a token of peace
Kaya Secret Sauce
- 1 C Mayonnaise
- ½ C Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs Heinz ketchup
- 3 Tbs Sriracha
1. Mix well.
Roasted Fingerling Potato Salad
- 2 # Yukon fingerling potatoes, washed, dried
- 2-3 Tbs Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 Tbs. Dijon Mustard
- ¼ C Red wine vinegar
- ½ C. Olive oil
- ½ C. Sliced celery
- Reserved Celery leaves
- ¼ C. Picked tarragon
1) Preheat oven to 425°. Place a roasting pan in the oven. Allow to become hot.
2) Place potatoes in a bowl. Sprinkle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3) Pour potatoes into hot roasting pans inside the oven. Close door, cook for20 to 25 minutes.
4) Remove from oven. Allow to cool to warm.
5) Whisk together mustard, vinegar, and olive oil.
6) Toss potatoes with dressing. Add celery, celery leaves, and tarragon.
7) Serve warm.