PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Severe storms and flooding have shut down several roads across the area.
Here’s the list from PennDOT on which roads have been closed in Armstrong County, Butler County and Indiana County:
- Route 128 is closed between Bunker Hill Road in North Buffalo Township and Ford City Road in South Buffalo Township.
- Route 3011 (Worthington Slate Lick Road) is closed between Lemmon Hollow Road in West Franklin Township and Ridge Road in East Franklin Township.
- Route 3011 is closed between Yellow Dog Road in West Franklin Township and Ruffaner Road in North Buffalo Township.
- Route 4033 (Lairds Crossing Road) is closed in West Franklin Township between Route 3011 and Ridge Road.
- Route 3013 (Nicola Road/Mushroom Farm Road) is closed in West Franklin Township between Fenelton Road and Route 422.
- Route 3007 (Glade Run Road) is closed between Route 128 in Cadogan Township and Pony Farm Road in North Buffalo Township.
- Route 3007 is closed between Freeport Road in North Buffalo Township and Booher Road/Claypoole Road in East Franklin Township.
- Route 3023 (Iron Bridge Road) is closed in Buffalo Township between South Scenic Road and Locust Drive.
- Traffic on Route 268 is one lane in each direction between Rollings Hills and Ridge Road in East Franklin Township.
- Route 68 is closed in Chicora Borough between Medical Center Road and Slippery Rock Road.
- Route 268 is closed in Bruin Township between Hemlock Road and Washington Street.
- Route 1011 (Slippery Rock Road) is closed in Donegal Township between Garing Road and Rabbit Road.
- Route 286 is closed between Nowrytown Road in Conemaugh Township and Water Street in Saltsburg Borough.