Here is the 2013 Washington County Fair first place winning recipe!
Bisquick Family Favorites Recipe Contest
Marcy Piatt of Avella, 1st Place, 2013 Washington County Fair
Grape Upside-Down Surprise
1 3/4 cups red seedless grapes
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
1 1/3 cups Original Bisquick mix
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut grapes in half. Melt butter in 8 x 8-inch square pan. Sprinkle brown sugar over melted butter. Arrange by hand grape halves flat side down on brown sugar mixture. Grapes should be lined in rows, side by side, and touching. Place remaining grapes on bottom layer until all grapes are used.
3. Mix all remaining ingredients ; beat well 30 seconds. Pour over grapes, mixture will be thick.
4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately with caution invert onto heatproof serving plate.
5. Let pan remain a few minutes before removing.