Chef Bill Fuller Recipe: Corn Fritters
Chef Bill Fuller stopped by PTL today to show off a great recipe for corn fritters that you can make in your home today!
- 2 C Fresh corn cut off the cob (about 4 ears)
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- ½ C Green onions (sliced thinly)
- ½ C Minced celery
- 2 ea. Eggs
- ½ C. All purpose flour
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ C. Neutral cooking oil
- 2 ea. Heirloom tomatoes, different shapes and colors, cored and sliced,
- 1-2 tsp Vinegar
- Picked basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients except the flour.
2. Gently fold in flour.
3. Mix should have a sticky consistency.
4. Adjust with more flour if necessary.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cook in skillet with oil.
7. Meanwhile, dice tomatoes. Toss with basil and a splash of vinegar.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Top pancake with tomato salad.