The Buccos took down the Cardinals in a great game Sunday night and many fans are just as excited for Game 4.
To make sure you don’t get stuck in traffic and know where to park, the Pirates remind drivers of the following information:
- The Roberto Clemente Bridge will close to vehicular traffic beginning at 10 a.m.
- All parking lots and garages on the North Shore are closed to commuter traffic.
- North Shore parking near PNC Park will open at 11 a.m. (with event rates).
The team also encourages anyone going to the Pirates game Monday to take the T to the North Shore. However, if you drive, the following lots will be open for the game:
- CONSOL Energy Center West and South Lots ($6 and $7) – new this year. Enter from
Centre Avenue via I-579. Walk 1-1/2 blocks to the Steel Plaza “T” Station and take the free “T” to PNC Park.
- Grant Street Transportation Center (near Convention Center) – Enter via Penn Avenue or
12th Street from the 10th Street bypass. Check for space availability via iPhone (ParkPGH); Mobile (m.parkpgh.org); SMS/Text and Voice (412-423-8980).
- Station Square, Gateway Clipper Shuttle Boats – The Gateway Clipper will take fans directly to PNC Park from this location. Children six years of age and under are free.
- River Avenue Lots
-From I-376, take I-279 (Ft Duquesne Bridge) northbound to Exit 1D (on right) to Chestnut
Ramp (on right); then right on Chestnut Street and right at traffic signal.
-From North I-279, take Exit 2B to East Street and East Ohio Street eastbound to Chestnut
-From North Route 28, take East Ohio Street to Chestnut Street southbound.
- Carnegie Science Lots – Fans can enter from Casino Drive and ride the free “T” from the
- Fulton Avenue Lot – This lot located on the north side of the West End Bridge. Fans can ride
the free “T” from the Allegheny Station.