Flames, Smoke Engulf Vacant Mt. Washington Home
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A two-alarm fire sent emergency crews to Mount Washington Thursday evening.
Firefighters were called to the 200-block of Industry Street around 9 p.m.
When they got there, crews found a vacant house engulfed in flames and heavy smoke.
Authorities had to close down Warrington Avenue while crews worked to put out the flames.
It has since been reopened.
There’s no word yet on what sparked the fire.
But officials say it may be a case of arson.
Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.