Local

Car, Garage Damaged In Fire Likely Caused By Turkey Fryer

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – A Harmar family’s Thanksgiving ended early when a turkey fryer likely caught fire.

The garage and car were damaged in the fire at the home in the 500-block of Meadowville Drive.

Officials say it looks the fryer caught fire in the detached garage and spread to the side of a vehicle. However, officials haven’t officially determined as the cause of the fire.

The fire marshal is investigating.

Stay with KDKA for more information.

RELATED LINKS

More Local News
More Police News

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,251 other followers