kdka-sm kdka-am-sm fan-sm pittsburgh-cw-logo

Local

Pine Twp. Restaurant Evacuated Over Carbon Monoxide

(Photo Credit: KDKA Photojournalist Bryan Orr)

(Photo Credit: KDKA Photojournalist Bryan Orr)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

PINE TOWNSHIP (KDKA) — The Atria’s Restaurant in Wexford was evacuated Wednesday evening due to a carbon monoxide leak.

Firefighters and paramedics were called to the scene on Perry Highway.

Emergency officials say carbon monoxide levels were high enough to cause headaches and dizziness.

Two people, including a firefighter, were taken to UPMC Passavant for treatment.

There’s no word on their conditions.

Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.

RELATED LINKS:
More Pine Township News
More Local News