Steakhouse Elite: Brown Sugar Meatloaf
Check out this great recipe from Steakhouse Elite!
Brown Sugar Meatloaf
1/8 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup ketchup
1 pound Steakhouse Elite ground beef
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoons kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/3 cup, finely chopped Onion
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 1/2 Slices of Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan.
2. Press the bread in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan
3. Mix Ketchup and brown sugar together and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients. Place mixture on top of the
Bread and even with a fork.
5. Glaze the top of your loaf with 1/2 of your ketchup and brown sugar mixture and save 1/2 to re-glaze 20 minutes prior to completion.
6. Bake in pre-heated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.