Larry Richert Honors Hometown Heroes
Thank you for everyone’s support of the 2014 Larry Richert Honoros Our Hometown Heroes.
Listen to Larry and John as they interview our heroes before the event here.
Event Photo Gallery here
Downloadable Photos from Event here
Check back soon for video of our honorees and long-form interviews with Robert Mangino!
Larry Richert Honors our Hometown Heroes is presented in part by 84 Lumber.
Congratulations to our 2014 Hometown Hero Honorees.
- Anne Davis – Founder, Executive Director and Instructor at Horses with Hope, a non-profit therapeutic Riding and Education Center for children and adults with disabilities
- Hazel Jackson – Former Home Economics Teacher who created a Food Service Ministry at St. James African Methodist Episcopal Church and is dedicated to training youth to prepare, cook, display and serve food within the community.
- Monica Michna – For her unprecedented strides in aiding the disabled and veteran community in the Greater Pittsburgh area as the Chapter President of Achilles International
- Terrie Suica-Reed – Founder, President and CEO of Phase 4 Learning Center a school for inner city kids lost in the public education system. Their mission is to provide an eduction for at-risk youth that focuses on their academic, social, behavioral and future needs.
- Megs Yunn- Founder of Beverly’s Birthdays, a non-profit group that provides birthdays for children in local homeless shelters around the region.
Thanks to our sponsors of Larry’s Hometown heroes
Along with AAA, Aquaguard Systems, Dollar Bank, Eat ‘N Park, Giant Eagle, Gutter Helmet, Levin Furniture, Metropolitan Windows and Westinghouse.
Thank you to everyone who nominated heroes for our upcoming Larry Honors our Hometown Heroes event. Larry’s heroes annually honors 5 individuals making a difference within our community within the prior year. Heroes are nominated by their peers and are ordinary individuals who are making a difference and changing lives . Each hero will be honored at the dinner and given $1000 donation to give to a charity of their choice. Tickets proceeds benefitted Wounded Warrior Project.
Please check back soon for our 2014-2015 nomination form for Larry’s Hometown Heroes.
TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT FOR THIS YEAR’S EVENT! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Check out our heroes from last year’s event!