Local

Fire Destroys Home In Uniontown

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

UNIONTOWN (KDKA) — A home was destroyed by fire early this morning in Fayette County.

The blaze broke out just before 5 a.m. at a home on South Grant Street in Uniontown.

Seven people, including several children, were inside at the time.

They were all able to escape safely.

“The family memories are what’s most important, everything else can be replaced,” said Jocelyn Farrell, the homeowner. “Thank God that all our lives were saved, the children got out, everybody got out safe.”

The Red Cross is assisting the family.

The fire may have started on the stove.

The fire marshal is investigating.

RELATED LINKS:
More Uniontown News
More Fayette County News

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,247 other followers