Local

Man Found Dead In Clairton Home

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Police are investigating after a man was found dead Wednesday at his home in Clairton.

Police and firefighters were called to the home in the 600-block of Park Avenue for reports of a natural gas odor and possible carbon monoxide.

They found the man’s body in the house.

Columbia Gas turned off service to the home as a precaution.

An autopsy is pending.

Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.

RELATED LINKS:
More Clairton News
More Local News

Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,252 other followers